Well sort of... I do share every minute of the day with an infant... but I am free of working for one crazy principal! I finished packing up my room today. I just don't understand how others can watch what she does and just sit by. I feel no sadness about leaving that school. I love the other teachers there, but know I will remain friends with them. It is not the feeling I still get when I drive by Anne Wien Elementary in Fairbanks. My heart still burns and pounds when I drive by that school. I loved being there and deeply miss it! I feel blessed to have begun my teaching career in such a wonderful community of educators.
Now for a year off with Ollie... oh the adventures we are going to have.
We are starting up with a mommy & me hiking group tomorrow. They meet every Tuesday and do different trails around the Anchorage area. We are also going to another mommy & me yoga class on Friday.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment