
I (Harmony) am anxiously awaiting the beginning of the new hockey season! I've played 2 pick up games that my neighbor organized to get back on the horse. The last time I played before that was over a year ago when I was 2 months pregnant. I had planned on playing last year for the first few month of the season (up until 6 months in the pregnancy), however my gear didn't have room at that time for my then expanding hips. This year I have been asked to play in Tier 1... the competitive women's league. Here's a link to the league's website: Anchorage Womens Hockey League. I'll be playing on team RMG . The last season I played my team won the Tier II championships. I played center then, but think I'll go back to playing wing for the beginning of the season at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment