I feel like I woke up to a little boy today. Somehow overnight he went from a baby/infant to a little boy. Where is that pause button!
We have 2 trips in the works that we are excited about. In not too long we will be heading "Outside" to Florida, for Ollie to meet his great-grands and for us to miss some of "break-up" season. We also have a long weekend planned for a public use cabin off Halibut Cove with some friends and their 1 year old.
Expect pictures of extremely white Alaskans whose skin hasn't seen the sun on their backs in probably over a year, on the beaches of Daytona.
I'll be meeting up with a new mommy group soon. It seems like it will be fun. There are a couple of stay-at-home mamas who are also taking breaks from teaching.
Hockey season finishes up tomorrow night. I think I might take on Yoga or go back to Pilates until next season.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment